Thursday, December 15, 2011

Elf on the Shelf - MWAHAHAHA > : ~>

OMG this post was awesome! I don't have an Elf on the Shelf. I've never heard of Elf on the Shelf before this year. I don't think I would have gotten one when the kids were younger even if I knew about them. I can't keep up with myself, let alone an elf. I'd have to do the coma thing like she suggested, which would actually be just fine because it would work in nicely with my plan.

Yes, my plan. I figure when the kids grow up they will end up in therapy for one reason or another, right? And it will somehow be all "mom's" fault, right? So why not deserve the blame if I'm going to get it anyway, right?!' Seriously, that's my plan. No, I mean it, seriously, that's my plan!

I think I'm going to get an Elf on the Shelf after all... MWAHAHAHA! > : ~>

No comments:

Post a Comment